Rhinoceros

“90% of a Rhino is pleasant calm and just wants to eat, the other 10% is a self propelled battering ram with a hardened bone spike in front.” Rathu, Dwarven Trader


Sometimes referred to as the armor of the wilds, Rhino’s in general will leave anyone alone who does not get to close. With tough hide, a huge temper and a painful way of showing its displeasure, most travelers give them a wide berth.

Some tribes of more savage races have “domesticated” these beasts, but they are by no means good mounts, pets or livestock, instead they are moved around and then caused to stamped toward enemies. While they are not effective, as a status symbol many lesser giants and ogres will keep them around.


Return to Main Page

Rhinoceros

Half breeds and a Human Falchen Falchen